Monday 26 May 2008

and if anyone says ... magic does,nt exist disbelieve cos i feel as if some one stumbled on my blog and cast a spell over it..and me.. true....has it brought peace of mind ...? no....
if i live to be a thousand i,ll never understand people..
but thats ok.. if we were all the same life would be very boring..
i,ll keep on saying good things about the world and all its inhabitants.. its just my nature..

can,t believe my dads 82.. imagine living that long......especially if life the world is dull dreary boring monotonous....or you are ill.. tired.. i say try to change it for the better....
in small ways..this is what i keep on doing... if at first you don,t succeed try try again..
one day if i imagine good health in my minds eye, keep positive..it,ll happen.

.if not at least i gave it my best shot...

No comments: