Saturday 24 May 2008

universal energy..

listening about mediums today..my gran refused to charge for reading tealeaves she said it was a gift given to her for the purpose of good and it,d be wrong to take payment. she went all over the north east me and mam following..
i loved to sit in the background absorbing all the chatter and goings on..

a lot of mediums in those days would say buy me a small gift if you like...
but when i think back her china cabinet which i loved to look in seemed to have the usual ornaments pot dogs ect but nothing of any monetary value we must have bought many of them so they will at least have had lots of sentimental value..
but it goes to show that no one bought her any gifts for her trouble but she never complained.. my gran went and "laid" people out.. i refused to go..

she was the most lovely woman and had a beautiful singing voice, although nearly deaf she wasnt tone deaf...
her mother was stone deaf as they say.. so it must be hereditary..
my son wants me to have my ears looked at .. i miss a lot..


I think too that even if i attempted to make myself invisible which i nearly am now, people housebound are...id still be felt out in the universe some where... .. strange but very true..
and ive read all the books and still didn't really believe "universal energy" existed.
its a benevolent energy..like attracts like..if you think negative thoughts you attract more. negativity.... thinking positive you attract positives..and so on..
"mind magic"

maybe cos im in the house ive tuned in or become attuned i don,t know..
it,s a power if harnessed can be used for good..otherwise why would you be given it..? people with negative qualities don,t have it..


last 2 days the small blue lights are back hovering just outside my field of vision....and spikes from my finger tips... look like thin wispy grey lines..very spooky..

its only when you experience it for yourself that you become a believer..
reminds me of an angel quote..

its not.... i,ll believe it when i see it, those are the words of the doubter..
the true way is ..you,ll see it when you believe it......suspend belief..
some may never be touched by such things....i pity them really..
but its everyone to thier own..

when i was young i thought id been put on this earth for the sole purpose of enjoying myself and when obstacles came up i got in a right old stop and tizwaz..
now i think differently, life has to be experienced in all its glory, sadly sometimes..warts and all....for me when life goes right (if it ever does or will again) then its the emotions, senses, these are the things you realise as you get older that are worth the most..

when young everything is very shallow..or can be..

No comments: