Monday 12 May 2008

going back to sleep, sore throat....slept right through.. the sun probably..

dreaming... i was on the phone talking to some one about my health yet i couldnt get the words out.. they couldnt understand me..........

thinking... there are people in this world like me i,m sure there must be some where although im not sure..who arent and never will be confident enough to speak .... ..not in the real world........i have to live with that..


who just like their own company and a quiet life.....would just like to live in a peace ful world where everyone tries to be friends.. surely that can,t be too difficult.. lifes too short for anything else..
i just potter on trying to improve my health. as ive been trying for months....

i dont think ill ever be any different.. not after all these years.. it would be like changing my core self.. my true essence.. id be out of kilter.....

No comments: