Monday 19 May 2008

ginger bread cottage..

its either this or doing as ive been doing and blanking it out...i could run away live in a cottage in the middle of the woods.. away from the ... world...
sit and ponder the rest of my days... which is where i belong ..

and we all look forward into the future thinking this is how it is, how its going to be, i did that too.. but for me its not..not anymore...everything changes....
ive been too ill to spend the rest of my days..a prisoner.
.
i,m turning myself inside out to find a way back to.. health.. filled with "zing"...
its just a simple thing...
a way back to life really...other things hold no appeal for me... material things...
they never did..i,m past all that..ive been downsizing for years...

people would read about chakra,s and such...people going about their daily business .. heads in everyday living, thinking... what on earth is she on about.. but there are lots of like minded people ...good people... ive just got to find them.. if i wish to, at the minute i don,t..i,m ok......i,m not well enough anyway.

think when im well nothing much will change..i,ll still be me, and an hour out in the world every now and again will be enough for me..
think when you practice positive thinking exercises for as long as i have from my "mind magic " book its all there in front of you anyway... pictures.. a virtual library.... no need to travel far to see it.. stay here and save all that money..

No comments: