Monday 5 May 2008

asleep early woke late.
feel as if I've been pulled through a whinney bush, don,t know what that's all about.
most likely cos i was walking..last night...
set my sights on further afield ages ago..got to have a goal.... it might not be yet..
but i,m determined..

i want to be sitting some where with the sun on my face wind in my hair...peace and quiet birds whistling.. not too much to ask...people who have freedom to roam don,t know they are born really...

i don,t mind really about the weather..it could be lashing down with rain.. hurricane force winds.
snowing a blizzard.... all day or minutes, well it,d have to be longer than minutes..
but really it,s trying to acclimatise myself.... plus i,m on my own.. that way i,m my own boss ,
i,m in control..and i don,t have to rely on anyone..
i made the mistake of going everywhere with my mam, then found it difficult to be by myself..
it,s not good to become dependant..

dreaming but don,t know of what yet..mam was in it..one part.....

remembered... saying to mam "do you think we,ll ever have tea and cake like we used to in the cafe round the corner."?
mam replid "yes as long as you don,t chatter on all day like you used to and distact me until my tea goes cold"....i did do those things...but i was just full of bounce and zest for life the days were,nt long enough...remembered some more it comes in dribs and drabs..i said to mam. "Promise if you promise to stop telling me off"...she took a lot of stuff out on me.. i was in the firing line..a lot.. dad wasn,t in the dream..mam looked well..
computers on the blink..
it,ll be ending up in the clinic..

No comments: